- HMW (High Molecular Weight) Liners
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Liners
- Asphalt Liner
Save wear and tear on your body, and help prevent rollovers.
Suits your needs.
- Economy Liner, get the benefits of a 3/8″ liner for about the price of a 1/4″ liner.
- Super Liner Asphalt suitable for asphalt up to 350°.
- Super Liner Black™ better abrasion resistance over aluminum, one continuous sheet.
Service available through our 6 company branches or our network of dealers across the U.S. and Canada.
This is a light to medium duty liner ideal for such materials as sand, small gravel (1/2” or smaller),
dirt, salt, snow, grain, fertilizer, mulch, etc.
No seams or welds
Available in 10’ and 12’ widths
10’ widths available in ¼”, 3/8”, and ½” thicknesses
Special pricing for full rolls
This is a heavy duty liner designed for larger gravel, fly ash, some rock, coal, limestone, etc
High impact protection
Better abrasion resistance than aluminum
One continuous sheet pre-welded
3/8” and ½” thicknesses in 10’ widths, 12’ available
Excellent load release
This is a heat resistant heavy duty UHMW liner. All the features of a regular HMW liner plus
the ability to withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees. Ideal for asphalt, hot fly ash, and other high